Brand new! Advance your level of care with your infant, child, and adolescent patients. This self-study package digs deep into a wide spectrum of issues ranging from cardiovascular risk in children to musculoskeletal conditions to cyberbullying.
Developed by and for family physicians, this interactive package is recorded from AAFP's Infant, Child, and Adolescent Medicine live CME course.
- 25 lectures (30-60 minutes each)
- Option to report CME and evaluate after each lecture
- Interactive interfact with QuestionPause™ to briefly halt the presentation
- 200-page full color syllabus
- Online post-test
- Approved for up to 24.50 AAFP Prescribed credits; 24.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- CME credit approved through June 30, 2015.
- Online submission of post-test required to claim CME credit.
- It will take approximately 25 hours to complete the full package.
View table of contents.(1 page PDF)
Online Access Package includes:
one-year online subscription, compatible with smartphones and tablets
- Online access valid
one year from date of purchase
- Latest version of Firefox, Safari, or Chrome on Windows or Macintosh computers. Internet Explorer is not recommended at this time.
- Adobe Flash is required to view presentations and videos on Windows or Macintosh computers
- QuickTime or other video player software is required to view presentations or videos on a mobile or tablet device
- Screen resolution of 1024x758 or greater on Windows or Macintosh computers
- High-speed broadband connection required