Brand new! Gain practical advice regarding effective and efficient geriatric care in the primary care setting.
The Geriatric Medicine for the Family Physician Self-Study Package helps you identify various medical and mental health issues in elderly patients and provides information necessary for analyzing key geriatric syndromes along with their differential diagnosis and management.
This package may help to prepare physicians for the examination to earn a Certificate of Added Qualifications (CAQ) in Geriatrics, and may also assist those preparing for the Geriatric module of the ABFM certification/recertification exam.
- 18 lectures (30-60 minutes each)
- Option to report CME and evaluate after each lecture
- Interactive interface with QuestionPause™ to briefly halt the presentation
- 270-page, full color syllabus
- Online post-test
- Approved for up to 19.5 AAFP Prescribed credits; 19.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- CME credit approved through October 14, 2015.
- Online submission of post-test required to claim CME credit.
- It will take approximately 20 hours to complete the full package.
View Table of Contents >>
Online Access Package includes:
- A one-year online subscription, compatible with smartphones and tablets
- Online color syllabus
- Online access valid one year from date of purchase
- Latest version of Firefox, Safari, or Chrome on Windows or Macintosh computers. Internet Explorer is not recommended at this time.
- Adobe Flash is required to view presentations and videos on Windows or Macintosh computers.
- QuickTime or other video player software is required to view presentations or videos on a mobile or tablet device.
- Screen resolution of 1024x758 or greater on Windows or Macintosh computers.
- High-speed broadband connection required.