Brand new! With an average of two hours to assess, test, and stabilize a patient, knowing the latest treatment options during the evaluation is crucial.
Learn best practices and evidence-based information on clinical topics that include vascular emergencies, lacerations and burns, new drugs of abuse, and more. Use the self-study package to prepare for the Emergency/Urgent Care module of the ABFM recertification exam.
- 28 lectures (30-60 minutes each)
- Option to report CME and evaluate after each lecture
- Interactive QuestionPause™ feature to identify and fill knowledge gaps
- 400-page, full color syllabus
- Online post-test
- Approved for up to 24.75 AAFP Prescribed credits; 24.75 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™.
- CME credit approved through September 16, 2015.
- Online submission of post-test required to claim CME credit.
- It will take approximately 25 hours to complete the full package.
View Table of Contents >>
Online Access Package includes:
- A one-year online subscription, compatible with smartphones and tablets
- Online color syllabus
- Online access valid one year from date of purchase
- Latest version of Firefox, Safari, or Chrome on Windows or Macintosh computers. Internet Explorer is not recommended at this time.
- Adobe Flash is required to view presentations and videos on Windows or Macintosh computers.
- QuickTime or other video player software is required to view presentations or videos on a mobile or tablet device.
- Screen resolution of 1024x768 or greater on Windows or Macintosh computers.
- High-speed broadband connection required.