Refine your emergency care skills and master best practices with the very latest in evidence-based information on issues you could encounter any day of the week.
Learn the latest evidence-based treatment and evaluation information and prepare for the Emergency/Urgent Care module of the ABFM's Family Medicine Certification Examination aided by this self-study package featuring recorded content from the AAFP Emergency and Urgent Care live course. Hone your clinical skills on topics including vascular emergencies, blunt neck trauma, new drugs of abuse, and more—on a schedule that works best for you.
- 30 presentations (30-60 minutes each)
- Option to report CME and evaluate after each presentation
- Interactive interface with QuestionPause™ to briefly halt the presentation
- Approved for up to 27.5 AAFP Prescribed credits; 27.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
- CME credit approved through August 24, 2018.
- Online submission of post-test required to claim CME credit.
- It will take approximately 28 hours to complete the full package.
View topic list with faculty »
Flash Drive Package includes:
- USB flash drive for desktop/laptops
- 16 audio CDs
- Printed 400-page, full-color syllabus