This multi-activity educational experience blends expert-led on demand clinical and practice transformational video instruction; collaborative online social community group-learning activities; and an easy-to-use online application that allows you to meet your ABFM Family Medicine Certification Performance
Improvement Activity requirement and a portion of your CME requirements at a convenient time and place. This activity focuses on transforming and improving patient outcomes related to hypertension.
Note: This activity is designed for physicians who have a regular patient panel of 20 or more patients on a regular basis. If physicians do not meet this minimum requirement they will not be able to receive Performance Improvement Activity credit.
You will complete a practice assessment; answer case study questions, and gather data from a patient survey. The online tools and community learning will provide industry best practices, instruction, reflection, and problem-solving related to practice deficits. This activity is designed specifically for physicians who want to improve their practice and maximize their time while helping to meet their ABFM Family Medicine Certification requirement.
- Expert-faculty led on demand video instruction; (downloadable to computers or tablets)
- Instruction for how to transform your practice to improve office processes and patient outcomes
- Access to collaborative online social community group
- View 20 online medical knowledge assessment videos providing case study analysis by expert faculty
- Approved for up to 29.75 AAFP Prescribed credits; 29.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
- CME credit approved through April 25, 2019.
- Complete post-test after each session to claim CME credit.
- As the course requires patient chart inputs, video learning and a minimum 30 days to implement a personalized action plan, the course will take approximately 20-40 hours over a period of at least 6 weeks up to several months to complete this activity based on learning style and length of action plan.
- You have one year from the date of purchase to complete this activity.