Earn up to 84 AAFP Prescribed Credits
Choose the right format for the right time. Get both FP EssentialsTM and FP AudioTM components.
Each monthly FP EssentialsTM monograph covers one topic and is part of a defined family medicine curriculum. Topics are designed to give you clinical knowledge and skills to provide quality patient care, update existing clinical knowledge, earn CME credit, and review for ABFM Board exam ... all at the same time.
Each monthly one-hour FP AudioTM program contains a clinical discussion from a planned family medicine curriculum; Journal Notes; Back to Basics, and Editor's Q&A - highlights of recent important articles from literature and updates on recent new medical care guidelines.
Your digital access subscription includes:
- Peer-reviewed Monographs - Information on conditions you're likely to encounter in practice in digital PDF format
- Key Practice Recommendations - Evidence-based, one-page resource for easy office use
- Multiple audio tracks in MP3 format let you pick up where you stopped
- Audio Summary Booklet - learning objectives, questions and answers, and references in digital PDF format
- Online Questions and Answers
- Suggested Reading and References
- Access to subscribed editions through the AAFP mobile app