Brand new! Advance your level of care with your infant, child, and adolescent patients. This self-study package digs deep into a wide spectrum of issues ranging from cardiovascular risk in children to musculoskeletal conditions to cyberbullying.
Developed by and for family physicians, this interactive package is recorded from AAFP's Infant, Child, and Adolescent Medicine live CME course.
- 25 lectures (30-60 minutes each)
- Option to report CME and evaluate after each lecture
- Interactive interface with QuestionPause™ to briefly halt the presentation
- 200-page full color syllabus
- Online post-test
- Approved for up to 24.50 AAFP Prescribed credits; 24.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- CME credit approved through June 30, 2015.
- Online submission of post-test required to claim CME credit.
- It will take approximately 25 hours to complete the full package.
View table of contents. (1 page PDF)
Combination Package includes:
one-year online subscription, compatible with smartphones and tablets
GB USB flash drive for desktop/laptops
and online color syllabus
- Online access valid
one year from date of purchase
AAFP Infant, Child, and Adolescent Medicine Self-Study Online Access Package
Member Price: $445.00
Nonmember Price: $595.00
AAFP Infant, Child, and Adolescent Medicine Self-Study Flash Drive Multimedia Package
Member Price: $495.00
Nonmember Price: $645.00