Indispensable for the Provider Performed Microscopy (PPM) Laboratory, this unique publication contains more than 150 photos of cellular elements including urine sediments, vaginal wet preps, skin preps, nasal smears, stools for fecal leukocytes, stools for pinworms, and peripheral bloods. Each photo features a matching description and clinical associations. The Atlas also contains procedures for urine sediment, vaginal wet prep examinations, peripheral blood smears, as well as the applicable CLIA regulations. This valuable Atlas will become the single source for all your office microscopy needs and is useful as a training tool, continuing education resource, and bench-top reference. The spiral-bound format allows for convenient use at the microscope.
- Microscopic exam procedures
- Spiral-bound format
- More than 150 color photos
- Includes all PPM specimen types, plus blood cell identification and Gram stains
- Concise, easy-to-follow descriptions, clinical associations, and procedures
- Suitable for training and competency assessment