Get Coding Assistance at Your Fingertips
Order the AAFP Coding Flash Cards 2017 as a handy reference to your most common diagnoses and procedures, as well as expert coding tips. Share it with your clinical and coding team to help aid the documentation and reimbursement process.
Why you need updated AAFP Coding Flash Cards 2017:
- 2017 ICD-10 CM updates for greater specificity
- Over 1,200 of the top ICD-10 diagnosis codes for family medicine practices--that's more than 400 additional codes
- Updated cards featuring risk-adjusted indicators for payment and quality comparisons (HCC)
- Common CPT codes used in daily practice
- Blank cards for additional coding information specific to your practice
Not coding properly means lost revenue. Use the new and improved AAFP Coding Flash Cards 2017 to ensure you are properly compensated for patient care services.
Purchase multiple AAFP Coding Flash Cards 2017 sets to use at nurses station, X-ray rooms, and precertification department.