Convenient and Comprehensive Board Review. Study for your ABFM Board exam when, where, and how you want with this AAFP's self-study package with this 32 GB flash drive and 28 CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Audio Companion set. It's a comprehensive review allowing you to customize features and benefits to your individual needs.
By the numbers
- 48 video presentations, 30-45 minutes each View topic list with faculty
- All video presentations (speakers and slides) in single 32 GB searchable flash drive
- All audio presentations in 28-CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Audio Companion Set
- 600-plus page syllabus printed in full-color and digital PDF with slide presentations and detailed disease state photos, charts, and tables
- 400-plus Board-style questions to sharpen test-taking skills
- 200-plus case-based presentations to hone analysis and decision-making skills
- Pre- and post-tests, printed and online, to identify knowledge gaps
Even more features...
- Audio presentations and Q&A Sessions in MP3 format, on Flash Drive and DVD-ROM, and downloadable
- Bonus video: "Guide for Exam Preparation," covering key test taking strategies
- Interactive QuestionPause™ feature to answer questions as you go and benchmark performance
- Searchable flash drive by topic, presenter, and keyword
AAFP Exclusive! Board Review Central includes access to
- Online Learning Community monitored by expert faculty to answer your Board prep questions and give you an opportunity to interact with peers also preparing for the exam--at no extra cost
- Medical Guidelines Update Page is updated 90 days before your exam to keep you current
- Webcast Series lets you watch online for focused review of some of the most challenging exam topics
- Retention Testing feature to test your knowledge 30 days prior to the exam
- Post-tests to claim instant credit
Watch, Listen, or Both
Customize your review experience to make the most of your time.
- Simultaneous Split Screen with Continuous Play: Listen and watch presenter videos and full-color presentations
- Simultaneous Split Screen with QuestionPause™: Simulate the live course environment, answering questions as you go
- Full Screen: Listen and review full-color presentations without video component
- Audio Options
- Standard CD Play: Listen from your home, office, or car
- MP3 Audio: Rip straight to your MP3 player and learn on-the-go
Approved for up to 52 AAFP Prescribed credits; 52 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
CME credit approved through August 2, 2019.
Online submission of post-test required to claim CME credit.
It will take approximately 52 hours to complete the full package.
Not sure which package is right for you? Compare package features and system requirements at-a-glance.