Use this handy reference to the documentation requirements for new and established patient office visits (codes 99211-99215 and 99201-99205). Quickly and easily confirm that the code selected is supported by the documentation in the progress note.
Ideal for family physicians, primary care physicians and non-physician providers who spend the bulk of their time delivering cognitive services in the office or outpatient setting, and professional coders and office staff who need a handy pocket coding reference.
- Enhanced format for FPM’s most popular tool
- Includes valuable documentation tips
- Key information organized by color
- Synthetic paper that stands up to long-term use
- More compact size to fit better in a pocket