Get ICD-10 help when and where you need it most
Use the AAFP's ICD-9 to ICD-10 Referential Flash Cards as a handy reference to the primary care diagnoses you see most often, as well as expert coding tips. Share it with your coding team today and easily transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10.
Why you need the AAFP ICD-9 to ICD-10 Referential Flash Cards:
- 823 common primary care diagnoses
- Expert tips to coding accurately for proper reimbursement
- Color-coded cards for quick recognition by classes of codes
- Durable stock for heavy use and space for notes
- Metal ring so cards stay organized and easy to flip
Not coding properly means lost revenue. Use the AAFP's ICD-9 to ICD-10 Referential Flash Cards to ensure you are properly compensated for patient care services.
Purchase multiple ICD-9 to ICD-10 Referential Flash Card sets - to use at nurses station, x-ray rooms, and precertification department.