Best value! Study for your ABFM Board exam when, where, and how you want. Maximize your time and learning with this multi-format package, including 16-DVD* Desktop Companion, 26 CD Audio Companion set, and 12-month online subscription with 24/7 online access. It's a comprehensive review allowing you to customize features and benefits to your individual needs.
By the numbers
- 49 video presentations, 30-45 minutes each, in a 16-DVD* Desktop Companion Set and online in three viewing formats
- 600-plus page color syllabus with slide presentations and detailed disease state photos, charts, and tables
- 400-plus Board-style questions to sharpen your test-taking skills
- 200-plus case-based presentations to hone analysis and decision-making skills
- Pre- and post-tests, printed and online, to identify knowledge gaps
- 26-CD Audio Companion Set of 49 presentations
- Approved for up to 53 AAFP Prescribed credits; 53 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
Even more features...
- Audio presentations and Q&A sessions in MP3 format, on CD, and downloadable
- Bonus video: "Guide for Exam Preparation," covering key test taking strategies
- Retention Testing feature to test your knowledge 30 days prior to the exam
- Searchable DVD by topic, presenter, and keyword
- Streaming capabilities to your desktop, laptop, smartphone and/or tablet
AAFP Exclusive! Board Review Central
- Online Learning Community monitored by expert faculty to answer your Board prep questions and give you an opportunity to interact with peers also preparing for the exam--at no extra cost
- Medical Guidelines Update Page is refreshed 90 days before your exam to keep you current
- Webcast Series provide a focused review of some of the most challenging exam topics
*DVDs designed for computer use only.
Watch, Listen, or Both
Customize your review experience to make the most of your time.
- Simultaneous Split Screen with Continuous Play: Listen and watch presenter videos and full-color
- Simultaneous Split Screen with QuestionPause™: Simulate the live course environment, answering
questions as you go
- Full Screen: Listen and review full-color presentations without video component
- Standard CD Play: Listen from your home, office, or car
- MP3 Audio: Rip straight to your MP3 player and learn on-the-go
Not sure which package is right for you?
Compare package features and system requirements at-a-glance.
AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Self-Study DVD Multimedia Package - 9th Edition
Member Price: $895.00
Nonmember Price: $1,035.00
AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Self-Study Online Access Package - 9th Edition
Member Price: $795.00
Nonmember Price: $915.00