Convenient and Comprehensive Board Review. Study for your ABFM Board exam when, where, and how you want with a 12-month online subscription, 24/7 access to the information you need. Smartphone and tablet compatible. It's a comprehensive review allowing you to customize features and benefits to your individual needs.
By the numbers
- 49 video presentations, 30-45 minutes, in three viewing formats*
- 600-plus page syllabus in digital PDF with slide presentations and detailed disease state photos, charts, and tables
- 400-plus Board-style questions to sharpen test-taking skills
- 200-plus case-based presentations to hone analysis and decision-making skills
- Pre- and post-tests to identify knowledge gaps
- Approved for up to 53 AAFP Prescribed credits; 53 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ CME Activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
Even more features...
- Audio presentations and Q&A Sessions, downloadable
- Bonus video: "Guide for Exam Preparation," covering key test taking strategies
- Interactive QuestionPause™ feature to answer questions as you go and benchmark performance
- Retention Testing feature to test your knowledge 30 days prior to the exam
- Searchable capabilities to desktop, laptop, smartphone and/or tablet
AAFP exclusive! Board Review Central
- Online Learning Community monitored by expert faculty to answer your Board prep questions and give you an opportunity to interact with peers also preparing for the exam--at no extra cost
- Medical Guidelines Update Page is updated 90 days before your exam to keep you current
- Webcast Series lets you watch online for focused review of some of the most challenging exam topics
Watch, Listen, or Both
Customize your review experience to make the most of your time.
- Simultaneous Split Screen with Continuous Play: Listen and watch presenter videos and full-color
- Simultaneous Split Screen with QuestionPause™: Simulate the live course environment, answering
questions as you go
- Full Screen: Listen and review full-color presentations without video component
- MP3 Audio: Rip straight to your MP3 player and learn on-the-go
Not sure which package is right for you?
Compare package features and system requirements at-a-glance.