Convenient and Comprehensive Board Review. Study for your ABFM Board exam when, where, and how you want with this AAFP's self-study package with this 32 GB flash drive and 26 CD Audio Companion set. It's a comprehensive review allowing you to customize features and benefits to your individual needs.
By the numbers
- 49 video presentations, 30-45 minutes, in one 32 GB flash drive desktop companion set in three viewing formats
- 600-plus page syllabus in printed full-color and digital PDF with slide presentations and detailed disease state photos, charts, and tables
- 400-plus Board-style questions to sharpen test-taking skills
- 200-plus case-based presentations to hone analysis and decision-making skills
- Pre- and post-tests to identify knowledge gaps
- 26-CD Audio Companion Set of 49 presentations
- Approved for up to 53 AAFP Prescribed credits; 53 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized bye the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
Even more features...
- Audio presentations and Q&A Sessions in MP3 format, on CD, and downloadable
- Bonus video: "Guide for Exam Preparation," covering key test taking strategies
- Interactive QuestionPause™ feature to answer questions as you go and benchmark performance
- Retention Testing feature to test your knowledge 30 days prior to the exam
- Searchable flash drive by topic, presenter, and keyword
AAFP Exclusive! Board Review Central
- Online Learning Community monitored by expert faculty to answer your Board prep questions and give you an opportunity to interact with peers also preparing for the exam--at no extra cost
- Medical Guidelines Update Page is updated 90 days before your exam to keep you current
- Webcast Series lets you watch online for focused review of some of the most challenging exam topics
Watch, Listen, or Both
Customize your review experience to make the most of your time.
- Simultaneous Split Screen with Continuous Play: Listen and watch presenter videos and full-color
- Simultaneous Split Screen with QuestionPause™: Simulate the live course environment, answering
questions as you go
- Full Screen: Listen and review full-color presentations without video component
- Standard CD Play: Listen from your home, office, or car
- MP3 Audio: Rip straight to your MP3 player and learn on-the-go
Not sure which package is right for you?
Compare package features and system requirements at-a-glance.