Convenient and Comprehensive Board Review. Study for your ABFM Board exam when, where, and how you want with this AAFP's self-study package with this16-DVD* Desktop Companion and 26 CD Audio Companion set. It's a comprehensive review allowing you to customize features and benefits to your individual needs.
By the numbers
- 49 video presentations, 30-45 minutes, in 16-DVD* Desktop Companion Set
- 600-plus page syllabus in printed full-color and digital PDF with slide presentations and detailed disease state photos, charts, and tables
- 400-plus Board-style questions to sharpen test-taking skills
- 200-plus case-based presentations to hone analysis and decision-making skills
- Pre- and post-tests to identify knowledge gaps
- 26-CD Audio Companion Set of 49 presentations
- Approved for up to 53 AAFP Prescribed credits; 53 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Even more features...
- Audio presentations and Q&A Sessions in MP3 format, on CD, and downloadable
- Bonus video: "Guide for Exam Preparation," covering key test taking strategies
- Interactive Question Pause™ feature to answer questions as you go and benchmark performance
- Retention Testing feature to test your knowledge 30 days prior to the exam
- Searchable DVD by topic, presenter, and keyword
AAFP exclusive! Board Review Central
- Online Learning Community monitored by expert faculty to answer your Board prep questions and give you an opportunity to interact with peers also preparing for the exam--at no extra cost
- Medical Guidelines Update Page is updated 90 days before your exam to keep you current
- Webinar and Webcast Series lets you watch online for focused review of some of the most challenging exam topics
*DVDs designed for computer use only.
Watch, Listen, or Both
Customize your review experience to make the most of your time.
- Simultaneous Split Screen with Continuous Play: Listen and watch presenter videos and full-color
- Simultaneous Split Screen with QuestionPause™: Simulate the live course environment, answering
questions as you go
- Full Screen: Listen and review full-color presentations without video component
- Standard CD Play: Listen from your home, office, or car
- MP3 Audio: Rip straight to your MP3 player and learn on-the-go
Not sure which package is right for you?
Compare package features and system requirements at-a-glance.