Live, 1.00 Prescribed credits
- Thursday, September 26, 2013
- 111 West Harbor Drive, San Diego, California San Diego Convention Center
1. Use TIMI or GRACE risk models to stratify ACS patients according to individual risk.
2. Employ physical findings, serum biomarkers and initial ECG results to diagnose patients with ACS.
3. Apply evidence-based treatment recommendations in the acute and post-event phases of ACS care.Counsel patients concerning their ACS risk, presentation of ACS and importance of compliance with recommended treatment.
This CME session is supported by an educational grant to the AAFP from AstraZeneca.
American Academy of Family Physicians
2013 AAFP Scientific Assembly
Return to previous page.